Question

I was looking through some of the cards posted on the website and there were a couple of things that I wanted to address and wasn't sure where else to post. 

- The for glory side of the stormsiren's "siren call" action has a Ram trigger called "entracing song", should that be 'entrancing'?

- The speckled crawlers are listed as 'reserves [3]'. Can someone explain this to me? I don't see it referenced anywhere, though it's highly likely it's either a rule I overlooked or one that is no longer being used. 
I'm really excited to play this game. If someone could clarify these for me I would greatly appreciate it, and also let me know if there is a better place to ask these kind of questions. Thanks! :)

4 answers to this question

I can't tell you on Stormsiren from home if it stayed that way or not.

Reserves is a special modification to the Reinforcement rules.

11 hours ago, AverageGatsby said:

-The speckled crawlers are listed as 'reserves [3]'. Can someone explain this to me? I don't see it referenced anywhere, though it's highly likely it's either a rule I overlooked or one that is no longer being used. 

I'm guessing that's the new name for Mob, so if I remember correctly it lets that unit Reinforce extra models (so there's just a ton of them wanting to get on the board and eat some folks).

I do like the Reserves name more, although Mob fit The Broken very well :P