7 Faction Crews Not At The Crossroads

Jesy Blue

A friend asked me if I could get all 7 factions in one crew with infiltrate and mercenary and duel factions and such.

I said, obviously yes, it's called the Crossroads Seven.

He said he meant without them.

So, I tried to build a crew with all 7 factions in it, and he's gonna make a crew with all seven factions and were gonna play next weekend and see who's not terrible.

Here's mine (unless you guys have some better ideas):

Hamelin with Sewer King upgrade that gives Infiltrate [Lost]

Iggy (Neverborn) [Lost]

Crooligain (Resurrectionists) [Lost]

Nix with Hollow upgrade which gives Release the Hounds ability to hire Hound models

Guild Hound (Guild) [Hound]

Ama no Zako (Outcast/Ten Thunders)

Performer (Arcanist) as a mercenary

Bert Jebson (Gremlins) as a Mercenary

Yes, it can probably be done easier with Levi with Undead or Constructs, but I don't have that crew; except for Bert Jebson, I have everything else.

Feel free to share your Crews in Harmony.

Low hanging fruit coming up!

Marcus (Arcanist)

Guild Hound (Guild) beast

Gupps (Neverborn) beast 

Dawn Serpent (TT) beast

Piglet (Gremlin) beast

Canine Remains (Resurrectionist) beast

Desperate Mercenary (Outcast) mercenary

30 stones so far.

On 07/07/2017 at 10:21 PM, WWHSD said:

Dual faction characters being included in a crew belonging to one of their two factions and then counting as the other almost seems like cheating, doesn't it?

I get what you're saying, but it's actually 100% rules legal for game purposes. Models always count as the faction(s) printed on their card. Admittedly it's extremely rare for any model to care about that. Off the top of my head only Lazarus (can't be hired by Guild Masters) and Librarian (can't spam her healing unless hired by Outcast masters).

2 hours ago, Nikodemus said:

I get what you're saying, but it's actually 100% rules legal for game purposes. Models always count as the faction(s) printed on their card. Admittedly it's extremely rare for any model to care about that. Off the top of my head only Lazarus (can't be hired by Guild Masters) and Librarian (can't spam her healing unless hired by Outcast masters).

I didn't mean for rules purposes. I meant for building a list to satisfy the challenge put forth in the OP.

well the original post does specify including dual faction, so its probably not cheating. 

Possible Masters that can do this

Marcus

Jack daw (Crossroads 7)

Levi (iron)

Any ten thunder

Any outcast master with Nix and Ama no zaki (Plus Guild hound, corrupted hound and canine remains from Nixs upgrade) (performer + hog whisperer)

Sandeep (needs rail workers, and academics from guild, resser and outcast, mercs from gremlin and Neverborn)

Wrath

Out of these, marcus, Jack, and Lev and Wrath  can do it without any dual faction. 

EDIT And of course Collodi can hire all the effigies. Cheers Franchute

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2017 at 1:56 AM, Franchute said:

What about Collodi? I have nearly zero knowledge about him but my impression is that he can include all the effigies in his crew.

Yes. They're all puppets and he can hire all puppets.

8 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

I don't think guild can do it.  Closest I can get is with Nellie or Lucius, who can each get 5 factions.

Lucius will be able to field all seven factions with Broken Promises, but it'll be expensive with 8ss for Vogel and the 7ss tax on the Resser minion for the..um...whatever those weirdos who keep 'live' undead for experimentation's sake were called.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Jernmajoren said:

Any Guild master plus:

Anna Lovelace (Resurectionist)
Johan        (Outcast)    
Bloodwretch   (Neverborn)      
Oiran          (Ten Thunders)
Performer     (Arcanist)
Burt Jebsen    (Gremlin)

43ss

You are limited to only hiring 2 mercs in a crew. (some rules may change this, like Nellies upgrade allowing her 4 mercs. )

• Like 1

On 20/07/2017 at 3:40 PM, 4thstringer said:

I don't think guild can do it.  Closest I can get it with Nellie or Lucius, who can each get 5 factions.

Nellie can do 6 factions,  hiring the pathfinder covers tt, then 4 mercs. But not 7 (yet)

On 7/31/2017 at 11:24 AM, Adran said:

Nellie can do 6 factions,  hiring the pathfinder covers tt, then 4 mercs. But not 7 (yet)

There is just not a lot of duel faction Guild non-master specific models.  

Hopefully Lucius and McMourning get some easier to take help soon.

Wave 5: Lucius with Surprisingly Loyal 1ss

Doppelganger 7ss Nvb

Terracotta Warrior 5ss 10T

Ferdinand Vogel 8ss Arc

Mercenary

Big Jake 5+1ss Out

Burt Jebsen 7+1ss Grm

In-faction special

Domador de Cadáveres 7ss Gld 

Rotten Belle 5ss Res

3ss for upgrading the enforcers and/or Scribe and/or cache. It might even be playable.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WWHSD said:

McMourning being able to hire academics and beasts should open up a few more options here.

Well assuming he is allowed to hire upto 4 acedemics and beasts and it doesn't affect his  merc hiring, he can do it in Guild or TT. You pick a Faction +tt model, Hog whisperer and desperate merc as 2 mercs, then  you can get Arcanist Beast, neverborn beast. (other ways exist, such as piglets or gators from gremlins instead of the hog whisperer)

22 minutes ago, Adran said:

Well assuming he is allowed to hire upto 4 acedemics and beasts and it doesn't affect his  merc hiring, he can do it in Guild or TT. You pick a Faction +tt model, Hog whisperer and desperate merc as 2 mercs, then  you can get Arcanist Beast, neverborn beast. (other ways exist, such as piglets or gators from gremlins instead of the hog whisperer)

I'm assuming that the new McMourning upgrade is 1SS.

McMourning (Guild) with On the Clock and the new upgrade allowing beasts to be hired. (2)
Sebastian (Resser) (7)
Dawn Serpent (TT) (10)
Razorspine Rattler (Arcanist) (7) (or Kudra for the same cost)
Gupps (Neverborn) (4)
Librarian (Outcast) (7)
Burt Jepson (Gremlins) (8)

That leaves you with 5SS to pick up some upgrades with. 

• Like 1