Ways to get more cards.

WWHSD

I've finally gotten a few games under my belt and have realized that I really like to have cards in my hand. Arcane Reservoir has been great and Imbued Energies might have been great if I wouldn't have drawn nothing but crap while I was holding nothing but crap. 

Are there any other good ways for Arcanists to get more cards, refill their hand, or cycle out bad cards for good?

Z2UGYpq.jpg

P.S. Has anyone else found that "Insert other media" doesn't seem to be working since the forum upgrade? 

Sue's good for mid-turn card draw.  Arcane Reservoir and Hannah give you an 8 card hand at the start of every turn.  Other people swear by Myranda with Imbued Energies.  Lust attacking a Shastar Vidiya Guard lets you look at the top 3 cards, discard one, and draw one of your choice if you cheat low on the Df side of the duel.

Anna Lovelace has Rush of Magic, so it's a little extra cycling. She's almost auto include for me, regardless of which faction I am playing, against Ten Thunders... as long as she vaguely suits the scheme pool.

In Arcanists, the aforementioned Imbued Energies is probably a good choice on her.

Some masters have at least one way to cycle or draw cards. Kaeris' 0 and to a slightly lesser extent Mei's Price of Progress upgrade, can net you additional cards during the course of the game.