Which fluff characters would you like brought into the game?

Da Git

So, I posted this in the Ten Thunders playtest section, but I thought I'd pose the question to the community at large.  The Midnight Stalker also appeared in Chronicles #29 (Unappreciated in my Time).

On 27/06/2017 at 10:34 PM, Da Git said:

Hey, I'd remembered a story about a girl who sounded like Maddox being dragged off by Graves & Tannen to the Honeypot & I managed to dig it up tonight & Low & behold, it is her!  The story's called "Your Lucky Day" in Chronicles #15.

I think this is great & would love to see some more characters from Chronicles make it into the game!

My next one I'd like to see would be Kaori & Mishiko (although these would probably be a Master combo so I'd doubt it for a while) from Festival Day (#17) or the Gweyuja from The Death of Truth (#24)

So, which Fluff characters would you like to see brought to "mini" life next?

On top of the above, I'd love to see Damian Ravencroft (M1E Twisting Fate, Puzzlebox) & Ivan English (originated in Twisting Fates, The Mountain's Straight Reply), although these would probably need to be Masters

The Horned rider from weeks 7-8 Neverborn victory from Divergent Paths, Self Righteous Man.

"Eager to have the power of the beast at his control once more, the Self-Righteous Man travels into the western Knotwoods in search of the tree, only to come across a horned figure seated atop a monstrous horse. The mounted figure blows a horn and unleashes a pack of twisted animals, forcing the man to flee as he is hunted."

• Like 1

Definitely Lingxuzi. He's been hyped up all over TT and Wong's bits in book 4 with like three masters across three factions trying to track him down. I do hope he goes to TT though, and be like a master or ±13 SS henchman. All we know of his abilities is that he's possessed a handful of sages, maybe he could end up a somewhat control-y/disrupt-y model. I'd like that. I'd like that very much. :x

• Like 2

On 30/06/2017 at 4:52 PM, Tokapondora said:

Definitely Lingxuzi. He's been hyped up all over TT and Wong's bits in book 4 with like three masters across three factions trying to track him down. I do hope he goes to TT though, and be like a master or ±13 SS henchman. All we know of his abilities is that he's possessed a handful of sages, maybe he could end up a somewhat control-y/disrupt-y model. I'd like that. I'd like that very much. :x

Lingxuzi is cool, but I think he'd be too powerful for the game, he seems more like a Tyrant/Oyabun/GG fluff character, than one to enter the game...  Besides, someone has to die!

On 7/2/2017 at 6:47 AM, Da Git said:

Lingxuzi is cool, but I think he'd be too powerful for the game, he seems more like a Tyrant/Oyabun/GG fluff character, than one to enter the game...  Besides, someone has to die!

I don't know. I've been thinking for awhile that it might be kinda neat to have a second, bigger version of Malifaux that uses Tyrants as leaders rather than Masters; similar to how WH40K has the "apocalypse" rule set for massive games.

On 7/6/2017 at 4:37 AM, Kyris said:

I don't know. I've been thinking for awhile that it might be kinda neat to have a second, bigger version of Malifaux that uses Tyrants as leaders rather than Masters; similar to how WH40K has the "apocalypse" rule set for massive games.

The Other Side is Wyrds foray into larger, army scale games.

And honestly I don't think actual Tyrants would be able to be done properly. The impression I've gotten of them was they were complete forces of nature, capable of massive destruction, which is why Titania resorted to her pact with the Grave Spirit to defeat them.