Demo day @ Stormforge games, Warrington 29th July

Cleezy

Hi all,

I have been asked to run a demo day for a new store in Warrington so on the 29th July I will be available all day to run demo games, answer questions and generally show off the game of Malifaux. 

The link to the Facebook event is here https://www.facebook.com/events/306050729841192/?active_tab=discussion and the time slots can be reserved through that link. Each time slot is an hour and can be booked individually or with a friend (or foe).

All current Malifaux books will be available to peruse on the day as well as a host of models being on display to check out and hopefully get the hobby juices going. Anyway please check out the link and I will hopefully see you for what will be a really good day of Malifaux.

Cheers,

Carl

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to book your slot via the link above, there will be plenty of demos to be had and models on show along with all the current books available to browse.

If the world of Malifaux takes you then Stormforge have a good selection of Malifaux available in store too.

It should be a great day for beginners and those with game experience as well. (Book a slot just for a henchman hardcore game against me or a friend even)

Cheers,

Carl

• 4 weeks later...