New Job Opportunity

Nef

While ideally, yes we would love to, the hoop jumping, and the funds associated with said hoop jumping, are significant, so unfortunately, not an option. 

If it was, we would certainly have a much more internationally diverse group here in the offices as there are several great individuals I would love to see here. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 6:26 PM, Aaron said:

The deadline is really based off applications and whatnot. We will move forward as we get people... so the sooner the better.

Thanks for your response, Aaron.

One additional follow-up question: should the resume contain references as well? How extensive of a work chronology would you like to see?

If we have some ideas or have written rules for potential models, but can't actually apply for the position, what should we do with them?  Would it be worthwhile sending them to you, just posting them on the forums or something else?

8 hours ago, Da Git said:

If we have some ideas or have written rules for potential models, but can't actually apply for the position, what should we do with them?  Would it be worthwhile sending them to you, just posting them on the forums or something else?

I want to join to this question. I was going to ask this question for a long time and I’m glad that there is an opportunity to do it now. I thought about volunteering or, to be exact, sending concepts of models (which took part in play tests if it is important) with constructive explanation of “why these abilities were chosen to this specific model”. I haven’t an opportunity to apply for this job because of my location but it is not a reason to hide these concepts. If they weren’t good enough – it wouldn’t be a problem. But what if they suggest to you a good idea?
Would be good to know if it is possible.  

I don't read concept models. No one on the team does. People have sometimes mentioned how we took ideas from them or whatever, and it's just not accurate.

I appreciate that people are excited enough to make models for the game and everything, but to avoid any complications that could arise from other peoples' ideas that they think we took, we just don't read them. If you want to share, post it on the forum for others to see!

is it possible to apply for this as a remote designer (wthout relocating) im in the UK and would love to go for this and feel that with things like social media, Skype etc. you could quite easily liaise with the rest of the team,

As an example one of my friends work with wildcard on Ark Survival evolved.

Its just something I thought about.

Sorry, I should clarify.

I was really excited about this position and was editing my materials today with the intention of sending them out this evening. It's unfortunate that the application acceptance process stopped today, but so it goes. I suppose I'm wondering whether there's any purpose or point to me sending out what I've prepared. 

In other words, is there anything coming up in the foreseeable future? Is there any point to sending out what I have?

Or do I just have to wait for another position to be posted on your website?