Found a use for my Bushwhackers!

Finalscene

So I had this idea a while back and I've used it in several games with Mah, Somer, and Ophelia. Get two Bushwhackers and Lenny, 1st turn use Bushwhackers to push forward 10 inches, then double walk Lenny within 3 inches of them. Bushwhackers have an ability which let's them take a free  14' inch shot whenever a friendly gremlin misses a shoot action at the cost of two wounds. Since they only have 6 wounds to start, it's usually not useful as they only get two and then die, but Lenny reduces that damage by one with his aura, which means we can use the ability alot more. The best use I've found for this combo is giving Somer masks with do it like dis, then missing shots with the Bushwhackers over and over, which allows Somer to push a crazy amount for free. I've scored full points undercover  entorage with Somer starting turn 5 in my deployment zone with this. I've also used it to deny tail em' really easily. It's a bit expensive at 21 stones, but worth it if it's the right schemes. They're also decent snipers. It's not as effective or worth it in Ophelia and Mah, but still fun.

• Like 3