Fluffy Bunny Roadkill - Sun 20 August, Newbridge High School, Leicester

PanzerHarris

9 minutes ago, PanzerHarris said:

Let me think about that one  I'll ask someone smarter than me and we'll work out a fair way of doing it!

Just to add to your thoughts if you can hire a fluff board model from a different faction due to a master hiring rule does it still count? Thinking Crooked Men with Jack Daw. 

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated! 

After thinking on it, a model will count for the Fluff Board if it's on any of lists however you hire it. That means hiring it out of faction via Jack Daw or Hoffman, a mercenary in their home faction or anything else we haven't yet thought of! 

Trophies are on their way. Diamonds for 1st 2nd and 3rd in both painting and gaming, and best sports, and the Fluff Board. Trophies for best in faction and best loser. 

Just to clarify a couple of points;

• No, there are no painting requirements. It's encouraged (I have shiny trophies for the top 3 best painted crews after all) but not required.

• This event is the weekend of GenCon and I won't allow new models without the actual book or cards. The only way you can get hold of wave 5 stuff in time is to go to Indianapolis on Friday, come back and build your models on Saturday and then play the event on Sunday. If you are mad and/or rich enough to do that, you go for it. Needless to say, I don't expect there to be any wave 5 action...

• The July errata will be in use. So if you play Arcanists or use Stuffed Piglets, best get that downloaded and read.
  • Like 1