June 23rd - Stormsiren

Nef

9 minutes ago, Inefficiency_Expert said:

This almost makes me regret my allegiance to the burning man. It was a hard decision to begin with. She looks amazing.

There's good news for you then. I don't know if you've heard of the titan commander yet or not, but check Horomatangi out. It's like having a nice open door to stumble through, and you can have a two commander Cult and two commander Horde crew that overlap on that angry dragon-like beastie.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, spooky_squirrel said:

There's good news for you then. I don't know if you've heard of the titan commander yet or not, but check Horomatangi out. It's like having a nice open door to stumble through, and you can have a two commander Cult and two commander Horde crew that overlap on that angry dragon-like beastie.

Oh I am well aware of Horomatangi. As a New Zealander I have a special place in my heart for taniwha of all kinds. I'll actually be celebrating Christmas this year none to far from Lake Taupo, where the big guy's namesake is supposed to make his lair. 

I'm just not sure that my wallet can withstand going dual faction, even as logical as the pairing is, especially if I need a giant dragon as the 'bridge' unit, 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Inefficiency_Expert said:

Oh I am well aware of Horomatangi. As a New Zealander I have a special place in my heart for taniwha of all kinds. I'll actually be celebrating Christmas this year none to far from Lake Taupo, where the big guy's namesake is supposed to make his lair. 

I'm just not sure that my wallet can withstand going dual faction, even as logical as the pairing is, especially if I need a giant dragon as the 'bridge' unit, 

That's what I was debating, was whether or not I could justify the dual faction.. then I priced out the stuff that I would have been getting for my partner to paint, and it came out to slightly more than the different between single and dual commander. Hence the "you win" to @Aaron;)