The Gibbering Horde

Is there anyone who knows the stats for the Gibbering Horde and that can convert them to through the breach. I ask cause I am working on a campaign for through the breach that takes the fated over the breach side seas and ik from the other side miniature game that the Gibbering Horde came from the breach

7 hours ago, CaptianEinsteinAlucard said:

Is there anyone who knows the stats for the Gibbering Horde and that can convert them to through the breach. I ask cause I am working on a campaign for through the breach that takes the fated over the breach side seas and ik from the other side miniature game that the Gibbering Horde came from the breach

One of them already showed up in the Ferryman One-Shot awhile back.

Yes.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/54fe412ce4b0c449f7369857/t/5939b802e3df282dbda114b4/1496954886734/?format=500w

So.........

Might 1  |  Grace 1  |  Speed 2  |  Resilience 0
Charm -3  |  Intellect -2  |  Cunning -1 |  Tenacity 0

Basically just random guesses there. Nothing official.

I'd probably have Karkinoi be Enforcer level, so +8. That leaves Derived at:

Defense 4 (12)
Willpower 2 (10)
Wounds 4
Walk 5
Charge 6
Height 2

I'd pick some skills, and that could obviously adjust some of the numbers, but I think that's a good place.

I think their Actions you can largely figure out, as you really just want an attack action and a lay egg thing. I'd probably make the lay egg a (2). The Scything Claws I'd probably do as 2/3/4, but that does extra damage when you're engaged with more than one of them.

I dunno, just throwing stuff out there. It's your game, so...

They can, but will they always want to?

Starts planning terrain where all the GH models are taking advantage of their low clearance and general slinky-ness to get around to score.

[edit] Wait, we're in the TTB channel.. no need to score.

[...] their low clearance and general slinky-ness to become a real problem for the Fated.

• Like 2