June 19th - Kandara art preview

Well, now I'm just curious whether she'll be single attachment point at the (mercifully flat) foot or have a second support with the fabric.

8 minutes ago, Damian Jhagroo said:

Filled with so much haterade and jars of jelly.  Wish this art was for outcast and Sandeep was outcast.  Outcast need some Indian love.:D:D

*the Malifaux Child thinks so hard she nearly kicks a nearby hunter's head off*

I got it!

You take Kandara from the Arcanists and give them back Marlena. But she's got to be under Union protection. No M&SU, no deal. Got it?

• Like 1

Looks fantastic, I'm very excited to get this model!

2 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

You take Kandara from the Arcanists and give them back Marlena. But she's got to be under Union protection. No M&SU, no deal. Got it?

Maybe then when I play Mei Feng she won't blow up every game :P 

Alyssa, though still doing these in the Wyrd style, seems to be able to infuse a lot of character into these. Compared to the previous art, I think that these have quite a bit more soul, in a sense. I really like this new direction!

Difficult to say how well this will work as a mini, though. Interesting to see, for sure!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Alyssa, though still doing these in the Wyrd style, seems to be able to infuse a lot of character into these. Compared to the previous art, I think that these have quite a bit more soul, in a sense. I really like this new direction!

Difficult to say how well this will work as a mini, though. Interesting to see, for sure!

Uh-huh .. :)

She's got a way of putting life and movement into stuff, which is of course what caught my attention early on. 

• Like 1

:)

Wholly computer-generated art is awesome, but what I'm loving most about Alyssa's art is that she is drawing details from real life. Sometimes fantasy artists forget to do that. (I have been doing some mending lately, and coming back to the laptop from repairs on my clothes to see exactly those same areas fraying on the monster hunter's outfit, because the wilderness is rough on clothes and monster hunters don't have time to do mending, was pretty cool.)