Wongs Lightning Storm Trigger

goat90

With Wongs trigger on his Cast action, it says target another enemy model hit by the Pulse of this effect at a -1 ca. Im assuming this follows the regular LoS, cover engagement rules correct? I cant hit something out of my LoS, still has to be a legal target etc etc? 

Yes. you need to see the model that you choose to lightening storm against. (and all the other things which are needed to target it)

And when you then go and take the action that model is your declared target, but you can still randomise into engagement an so forth

52 minutes ago, Four_N_Six said:

I'd imagine if it went against normal rules, it would just say something like "take this action again against a model hit by the :pulse effect."

That would still use all the normal rules, if it didn't require LoS etc it would have to specifically say. The regular rules are the default.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Four_N_Six said:

I would say yes, since it says "target."  I'd imagine if it went against normal rules, it would just say something like "take this action again against a model hit by the :pulse effect."

I think it does says take this action again against a model hit by the pulse effect, at a -1 ca I dont have the card in front of me, but it does seem like it follows normal targeting rules as I thought, just needed to hear it from another source