Reopening the Gulf Coast Breach - Malifaux 2E at MacNarb Gaming

crb1104

After an unexpectedly long hiatus, we're back at MacNarb Gaming starting in June of 2017. Keep an eye on this thread as I'll be posting upcoming events here.

I'll see you at:

MacNarb Gaming

2307 Highway 90

Gautier, MS 39553

228-497-0303

Impromptu Demos

If you contact me a day or two ahead of time ( I have to work out transportation to Gautier, as I'm based in Mobile, Al.) I can be out to demo Malifaux or Puppet Wars Unstitched.

As of June 2017, I usually at the store and available, Thursday - Sunday 4-11pm.

If you want to contact me for any demos outside the above times, you can contact me by:
Private Message on the Wyrd Forums

Email: Dare_to_Wish@msn.com

Alright, Down to Business.

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 I'll be running Malifaux 2E demos.

Don't know how to play? Rusty? No worries! Show up and we'll run through a few friendly games of increasing difficulty as we go. We'll be starting with the basics of how to play with a Master and Upgrade Free game, then we'll work our way up the totem pole adding in our Master and eventually, Upgrades.

All models and gear will be provided at the demo.

• 9 months later...

It has been a very long time friends, but I'm back and at it again.

On March 29th, 2018 I'll be at MacNarb Gaming from 6PM to 10PM running a simplified demo for anyone new or rusty to Malifaux. Models, Tools and Gear will be provided.

Want play with your own models? Come with a "Henchmen Hardcore" List and we will have a friendly 30 minute game! (4 models, Henchmen Lead, 30 points (unspent points will be discarded)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Narbers!

Just like last month I will be at MacNarb Gaming from 6pm to 10pm running demos for Malifaux on April 28th, 2018!

If you wish to bring your own models, come with a "Henchmen Hardcore" list and we'll have a friendly game. ( 4 models, Henchmen Lead, 30 points, unspent points are to be discarded.)

Note: Because this is International Tabletop Day, we may be next door in the other game space instead of the main storefront, make sure to ask the Narber On Duty where Malifaux is.