Lucius and McTavish

4thstringer

So, my favorite new obsession is McTavish.  He has wreaked havoc in my Nellie lists, especially with phi to get her out of trouble if need be.  But I'm thinking I can cause more havoc with him with Lucius.  I think the build will also involve Watch my back and Papa.  Mctavish is put within 2 inches of your deployment, with papa to give him plus flips.  Papa does his thing early, and gets the heck away from everyone to avoid explosions.  After that, Lucius can, at any given point in the turn, walk, commanding presence himself to walk again, and then commanding presence McTav to focus.  Then Lucius can (after using hidden sniper if you prefer) use thats what lackeys are for to place McTav next to a scheme marker by him.  Very few places on the board will not be within their combined reach.  Watch my back will let you take McTav's action instantly, preferably kicking debt to the guild and maybe vengance bullet, and eating the scheme marker if you have a ram to toss for yet another attack.

I'm probably spending too much on this, but I think I am in love.

Your thoughts?  

That watch my back doesn't let Lucius accomplice since he himself isn't a guardsman.

Other than that it sounds fun. I can't help thinking it would be nice to have swampfiends and play it neverborn with a ridiculously high sh on McTs attack but then you don't have the debt I guess.