Valid Event Locations

I'm looking at applying to be a henchman. There are currently no stores in my town that sell Malifaux models. We have a local bar that has weekly game nights and they are open to miniatures games. We have a local game store as well. Would it be possible to get credit for running events at both?

I guess so. We have a club in our town that uses the venue of a gaming community. It was perfectly alright to name this as the location for our events. I don't think it should be a problem to name a store that doesn't sell Wyrd products as a location. It could be possible that the demos an events inspire the store to get Malifaux models. But to be sure about all of that talk to @Kai

The store doesn't need to sell Wyrd products; the store I signed up with doesn't sell products and I got approved, so that shouldn't be an issue.

As far as running events at both locations; I don't think it'll be a problem either. Generally speaking you need to post on the forum when/where the location is and use that forum post as part of your event reporting, so Wyrd still has all the locations where things are run on file, essentially.