Levi Construct Crew: What Models?

Davos

Hey y'all,  I'm trying to train up my Levi game and am wondering which constructs you recommend taking?  I feel that Pariah of Iron is stronger and want to try some construct synergy lists.  As far as out of faction constructs, I have Necropunks, and then Hoffman's box set (got it for free and Hunter seems good).  What others do y'all recommend?  I already have A&D.

Cheers!

Teddy with Metal Gamin because everyone loves Df 6 Teddies (and its probably the biggest cross faction synergy in constructs)

Lazarus' assimilate action is better the more choices you have. 

I though mech rider was the real reason you played Iron....

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, daniello_s said:

Yep. 3SS peon which buffs friendly construct. Lazarus likes him alot :)

Seems cool.  I don't think Lazarus is that good though.  I prefer Strongarm Suit over him in a heartbeat - I'm a big Von Schill player (my first master).  

The Mobile Toolkit is a great construct buff.  Its (0) can give a construct either Armor +1, :+fate to hit, or the big one a :+fate to damage.  For Lazarus the :+fate to damage is huge as it can make it easier to get those blast templates.  Being able to get blast templates that do 3 damage can really hurt.  But even The Desolation Engine and Ashes and Dust like it for the chance of getting the higher damage or a better chance to hit.  Sometimes the Armor +1 can be big though if you need to get to Armor +2 or even Armor +3 if you are against high weak damage.  Making Langston  1/2/3 damage spread after armor can really hurt his damage output.  It is also a cheap activation that has the ability to blow up late game and do some possible damage if they left it alone.

Terrocota warrior is prob the real main reason to get iron Levi because you still can get value out of the upgrade when the game starts. Also I've been having a lot of fun hiring the new obsidian statue terrocota arcane effigy and a watcher alongside the usual Ashes and dust plus some abombs. Obsidian statue can give Levi targets +1 dmg and the watcher helps you get around cover. Terrocota as said helps you shuffle your upgrades and also protect the statue from joker dmg. Oh and you get one of the best effigys in the game to add burning to your 3/4/5 unreduceabke dmg track. Has been pretty good so far and has added some cool flavor to Levi that I think was lacking before. 

21 hours ago, EnternalVoid said:

But even The Desolation Engine and Ashes and Dust like it for the chance of getting the higher damage or a better chance to hit

The Mobile Toolkit won't work on A&D.  It counts as a condition when whatever the buff is granted, and A&D is immune.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Pariah of Iron for me Is Howard/Miss Step, Watchers and the Mobile Toolkit.

Oath Keeper Howard is almost the same as Imbued Energies Howard in Arcanists ergo almost always worthwhile

Watchers, help out with leve's:ranged adding pseudo range by flying within 2" of a target  and they cant be chosen as the randomisation target. Helps get around cover.

Mobile Toolkit is great with Lazarus and has a few neat little tricks beyond that obvious synergy and helps keep your activation count at a good level with a few big models.

I also like Mech Rider but often drop her in favour of other models lately.

Other Honorable mentions are the Large Arachnid and Soulstone Miner both being solid anchors