Guild Austringer (6)
Performer (5)
Performer (5)
Clockwork Trap (2)
Clockwork Trap (2)
Clockwork Trap (2)
Clockwork Trap (2)

(exported from CrewFaux) 

Squatters was in the pool.   The list was made to leave my opponent without enough ap to get the job done.   It ended up frustrating my opponent so bad that he rage quit.   Felt bad. Probably won't do again. 

It's looks like the kind of list that's difficult to beat in Squatter's if you are playing crap. Most of the stuff is pretty easy to kill though, so it isn't impossible to win or anything. It also looks like the list would be significantly better if you actually did use Propaganda to push the enemy models to the traps. You could even replace Franc with Anna Lovelace for some extra face melting annoyance. Would have to drop one Performer, but that doesn't feel like a big downside. You could include an extra Austringer or a Reporter.

My opponent ran a Mei Fang TT list, with Sun Quong, a KT sniper, the emissary, toshiro, the emberling, and a jorogumo. Most or all of those might my misspelled.  He summoned 2 komainu in the first two turns, but that played into my jam.   I was able to block off sun quong's angle to the markers because of some terrain and a tendency to bunch up.  So the traps became a real hassle.

The real thing that got to him was Nellie with evidence built up meant I was pushing on misses a lot.  I usually don't use guild funds, and will burn all my evidence on propaganda.   My opponents never drop markers within Nellie's bubble, and I usually don't use scathing review, so I usually don't have evidence.  

The boards we often run at our club helped too.  There are often choke points.  Because of this,pushing a model that just charged and missed the first attack into the choke point can really be problematic.

If my opponent had either been 1. more mobile (leap, incorpor, etc) or 2. more beaty  I don't think it would have worked.  But as it was, I barely had to land any attacks to be successful.  

• Like 1

I actually got an idea how to make her Scathing Review more effective. You could take Nino and Abuela to get a huge no interact area. That would make removing Humiliation very difficult or at least costly. You can also include Franc for a good measure if you want to. You would obviously need a good spot for Nino for this to work effectively, but it would probably be a pretty decent tactic considering what else it does as well.

I like that.  I assume you are making Nellie family at the beginning of the game?  

OTOH, I almost want people to drop markers near nellie so I can get my evidence on.  Late turn activation control, pushes to mess up charge lanes or positioning, or even Guild Fund bonuses, are all really useful.  When I run propaganda Nellie, I rarely get to use those, but this is an option that will open those up for me.

18 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

I like that.  I assume you are making Nellie family at the beginning of the game?  

OTOH, I almost want people to drop markers near nellie so I can get my evidence on.  Late turn activation control, pushes to mess up charge lanes or positioning, or even Guild Fund bonuses, are all really useful.  When I run propaganda Nellie, I rarely get to use those, but this is an option that will open those up for me.

Nellie would probably be family as well, yes. The list doesn't make that much sense if the enemy doesn't want to be interacting near you for some other reasons as well, and you are probably better off them not interacting at all than having them score points and you getting evidence.

Just now, Myyrä said:

Nellie would probably be family as well, yes. The list doesn't make that much sense if the enemy doesn't want to be interacting near you for some other reasons as well, and you are probably better off them not interacting at all than having them score points and you getting evidence.

Search the Ruins has become close to an auto take in my meta in gg2017 (mainly because of the number of dead schemes) so I love the idea of this.

Just now, 4thstringer said:

Search the Ruins has become close to an auto take in my meta in gg2017 (mainly because of the number of dead schemes) so I love the idea of this.

There's also accusation, dig their graves and some other things.

8 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

People have completely written off accusation in our play group due to the prevalence of pushes available.  Dig their graves is often taken, but not against Nellie as often.

Yeah, I wouldn't really play it either. Or at least I wouldn't expect scoring more than 1 point from it.

20 minutes ago, Myyrä said:

Problem isn't usually getting the condition on a model. The problem is keeping the condition on it.

Incite forces then to go next (or am Igetting mixed?!) so unless the model itself can push away you have bagged it for the turn? Rinse and repeat if necesaary.

1 minute ago, Ludvig said:

Incite forces then to go next (or am Igetting mixed?!) so unless the model itself can push away you have bagged it for the turn? Rinse and repeat if necesaary.

That would pretty much force Nellie to hand out the condition and she doesn't have disengaging strike. You would have to target something that's engaged with another friendly model as well and the opponent could still use an Obey-like effect to remove the condition.