I've seen them used in a Kirai list to make the most of the soulstone gaining upgrade to let Kirai replenish soulstones during the game. They have a nice range of abilities depending on Ht which gives you a nice range of options. Minimum damage 3, or chances to make enemy discard cards 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Adran said:

I've seen them used in a Kirai list to make the most of the soulstone gaining upgrade to let Kirai replenish soulstones during the game. They have a nice range of abilities depending on Ht which gives you a nice range of options. Minimum damage 3, or chances to make enemy discard cards 

What upgrade is that? I'm dazed and confused how does it works? 

Ive not tryed it yet but i was thinking a Carrion emissary with Carrion conflux + Draugr tag team where the draugr gives The Carrion emissary an upgrade so the emissary gets +flip on attacks and the Draugr gets + flip from the Emissary.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Khaiden said:

Ive not tryed it yet but i was thinking a Carrion emissary with Carrion conflux + Draugr tag team where the draugr gives The Carrion emissary an upgrade so the emissary gets +flip on attacks and the Draugr gets + flip from the Emissary.

That was my plan too.

Could be interesting, but card heavy, having two of them buffing each other.

They seem to be an excellent summon for Nicodem and a good thematic piece for Reva.

• Like 1

Basic rules question regarding Draugr...   if A Draugr (Undead, Revenant) gains one of the soulbound upgrades, does it become an Undead Spirit?   Trying to parse the Powerful Soul part of the soulbound upgrades.  

Powerful Soul: If this model has the Revenant

Characteristic, then it gains the Spirit characteristic

and loses the Living Characteristic.

2 minutes ago, Clement said:

Basic rules question regarding Draugr...   if A Draugr (Undead, Revenant) gains one of the soulbound upgrades, does it become an Undead Spirit?   Trying to parse the Powerful Soul part of the soulbound upgrades.  

I can't see why not. It doesn't need to have the living characteristic for powerful soul to do anything. 

10 hours ago, Daysleeper said:

I have to say, the sculpts look rather ... meh.
But i realy want them as summons anyway :-D

Yeah, the sculpts are kinda 'meh'. However, they are a great model (at least on paper). I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but can't wait to get some and to give it a try.

I only wish they had taken the opportunity to make them three to a pack and make one a Ht1 model, one a Ht2 model, and one a Ht3 model. This way, if you only hire one you could switch him out as needed :P.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Yeah, the sculpts are kinda 'meh'. However, they are a great model (at least on paper). I haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but can't wait to get some and to give it a try.

I only wish they had taken the opportunity to make them three to a pack and make one a Ht1 model, one a Ht2 model, and one a Ht3 model. This way, if you only hire one you could switch him out as needed :P.

Haha :-D Cool Idea!

On 6/9/2017 at 0:34 PM, Daysleeper said:

I have to say, the sculpts look rather ... meh.
But i realy want them as summons anyway :-D

That's a pity.. their artworks are really cool. The same thing happened with the Swine-cursed: seen the artwork, said Wow! Seen the sculpts.. didn't buy them.

Speaking of artwork.. Am I the only one who has seen a third draugr artwork in the book? I believe there was a bearded (or something) third one.. a

We've lost one draugr (the best looking one, unfortunately), but got another goryo - there is only one on the picture above.

I'm still not convinced I will buy them though. Crow requirement on their (0) makes it too situational. I can't imagine many situations when I would summon them over punk zombies playing Molly, or hire playing Reva. I would rather spend that money to expand my outcast collection.

Oh, I will hire them for sure (unless I'm proven wrong on the table).

They can serve as a beater with a min3 dmg and have a decent Df instead of the '3' most of our beaters get. The additional stuff they can do at Ht 1 and 2 are just gravy based on the situation. 

i will likely have them at Ht 3 most of the time though. Ht 1 on turn one to try and pass out an upgrade if possible, but Ht 3 after that usually. 

I need to see them on my hand to get an opinion, at first Hayreddins render seemed ugly to me but I like the real model very much. To be honest those two renders seem terrible to me, they seem static and the one who is not shouting has a weird position, similar to the artwork but theres somthing weird about his look, so unnatural... 

Ruleswise, i find they can be a good summnon. I like ht1 taking out the hand from the opponent and reactivating autopsies and fleshies

4 hours ago, the tick said:

*facepalm* Thanks! I should have been able to find that myself I suppose. They sort of have a Frankenstein's Monster meets Hulk vibe going on?

I think they have a strong dude with ripped clothes and axe vibe going on.
Kinda boring sadly