Need some help. New player here!

boda317

So I may have posted here before a while ago. But I'm back again. I got the 2 player box set and wanted to play. But I haven't had time until now to get into it. My question is, what box set/crew goes well with the "doctors" side of the starter set? What is the next step for them?

They are fairly generic so don't have super combos but will be an ok choice in a lot of crews.

Thematically I believe the guild models are witch hunters which is Sonnia Criid's keyword. She can shut down enemy spellcasters if she has a lot of witch hunters in her crew. Grimwell combos nicely with alot of masters since he is an independent damage dealer that can move your master (which Lady J and Sonnia are particularly interested in). McMourning has a similar medical look but no real synergy and since his crew box has a few models he can only use in ressers he isn't super popular as a starting master for the guild but with a few additions you can make that into a workable crew.

The neverbiorn side I'm not sure about, most of the models there have stiff competition but Lilith is fairly versatile and the immunity to black blood makes the wretches decent in combination with nephilim. I also believe Collodi has synergy with wretches but there are stronger minion choices than them in the faction as a whole. Angel eyes can help any crew if you want a ranged attack. The Scion removes conditions which is useful mostly depending on what enemy crew you are facing.

• Like 3