Casual Malifaux Wednesday night at Dragon's Roost Sylvania, Oh

subgenius13

Hi all! I am looking to organize a group for casual play at Dragon's Roost in Sylvania, Oh. It's a great new store with a fully-equipped coffee bar and plenty of room for a few games of Malifaux to happen simultaneously. I will be there this Wednesday, June 7th around 4:30 pm and will be there schedule permitting every week about that time (The week of June 14th I will be attending Origins in Columbus.) I hope we can start a regular group to meet some time weekly. Come down even if you just want to see how it's played and check out the minis. The store has a good stock of models and can order anything you might want to request from Wyrd. I hope to see some people there soon!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2017 at 12:19 PM, JoeCL said:

I'm from out of town but in toledo often. Is there enough interest in the area for malifaux events? I have kept my eye out for something the October 7th weekend since the michigan GT malifaux tournament was cancelled...

We have a decent sized beginner's group going at the Dragon's roost that is just wrapping up a growth league, but nothing competitive. Most of the folks we have playing are in the group because they aren't interested in tournament play. We will be starting a shifting loyalties campaign in November. Our usual night is Tuesday, but there is usually one or two of us around the store. If you are coming through send me a note and we can get a game or two in during the weekend.