Tara and Death Marshals

Tsyuukii

Hey, so I recently bought The Guild's Judgement box to get a new crew and Death Marshals, I know Marshals are very good with a Tara crew (which I own) but I don't know the best way of running them, do you use all 3 or 1/2 and a couple of void wretches I don't know. Also do you run them far apart on the battlefield or nearby eachother as I would want to make use of their pine box. Any feedback will be helpful, Thanks :D

Id recommend to use just one Death-Marshall.
If you want a second one, pick a Hannah. She can copy the death marshals pine-Box and can keep enemies better in due to her higher willpower. Slap her upgrade on her and she got 2 offensive buries.
Fill the rest with wretches so you can take advantage of enemies and allies you got buried. (They can heal or damage buried models without the need of LOS or range)

• Like 1

I have been playing a lot of Tara, and do agree that one death Marshal is optimal for her. One of the great tricks with Tara is the beast bomb, and the pine box allows you to bury a model without damaging it. It also works as a go around for the Tara bury. You bury something with the trigger, and then you bury with the pine box. Boom, two models buried.