so i choses! pandora!

saxcloud

I finally make my mind into the crew I will use to journey to malifaux!

it will be Pandora and to be specific:

Pandora box crew

insidious madness,teddy,iggy.

the idea behind Is to have 2 way to build a crew, the basis will always be sorrow and madness. But one version more violent will include kade and teddy. Another version, more brawler, will include iggy and candy instead.

so any advice\tactics? It is an uneasy way\ inefficent build for the crews? I intended these to be the most all round I can, as they will be my first pieces also for tournament.

That's a great start for Box Opens Pandora. You'll figure out how you want to build a crew around her as you play games. For example, some people love Candy, some aren't a fan. Some people use no Sorrows, some always use them. Just play games and figure out how you like to play her.

Advice would be to not be too concerned about getting all three Sorrows and Insidious Madnesses. You'll find what balance you like, but a max of 2 of each depends on schemes is generally enough. 2 Madnesses if you need to get markers down in far away areas (their Wk 7 and Incorporeal makes them very quick, ignoring terrain when moving makes a huge difference), or i you've got schemes that want you to bunch up you might only want 1 to hit models for Wp debuffs.

Remember Martyr! Sorrows and Insidious Madnesses are pretty squishy even with Incorporeal, so siphoning wounds over to Pandora and Iggy can help keep your Sorrows and Madnesses alive. It might sound bad siphoning a wound over to your Master, but Pandora effectively being Df/Wp 7, she's not going to get hit often, and her 4" push when you pass a Wp duel really helps keep her alive, so a wound here and there from Martyr shouldn't be too bad. Also Iggy can siphon wounds off Pandora, so he can help keep her going.

Thanks a lot! Do you feel there IS some strategy that doesn't suit at all / some master crew difficult to face with this selection of pieces? 

For sorrows/madness I count on playing four or max five of them, combining them sorrow for damage madness for running/ wp debuff.

about 2-3 madness and 1-2 sorrow with iggy/candy and about 2-3 sorrow and 1-2 madness with teddy kade. 

Pandora has issues with things that want her to spread out, like Interference, as she likes to be in a bubble for stacking WP debuff and damage auras. That's not to say she can't do them, but her gameplay makes them difficult.

Masters/crews to be wary of are ones that can do a lot of Ca actions as these will blast through your Sorrows and Madnesses as Ca actions don't halve their damage against Incorporeal.

About crew composition, like I said, you'll figure out what works for you, after you've started playing and have experience. It's good to have a plan of what to try now, but you'll probably evolve your builds as you play.