Noobfaux at Warzone Northampton

Richard matthews

Welcome to malifaux is a phrase often used in our local store,  we have had a lot of new players join our community in the last couple of months and therefore on the 23rd of July 2017 I will be running my first event as a henchman at Warzone Northampton this will be for newer players to the game, it will be a 50ss event consisting of 3 rounds. registration starts at 10am and round one at 10:30.

It will be £10 per ticket and include a ticket for the raffle, lunch is not provided but we are located in Northampton town centre so there's no shortage of food places, the prizes available will be 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, best sportsman and a raffle which everyone is auto included but if 50% of your crew is painted then you will get an additional ticket, if you are interested you can message me on here or message me through the Warzone Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/events/143791776164851/?acontext={"ref"%3A"29"%2C"ref_notif_type"%3A"plan_user_joined"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&notif_t=plan_user_joined&notif_id=1495544141653711

Driving to the event I recommend St peters car park Northampton it is free on Sundays, the address for Warzone is Unit 5 Gold street Mews, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 1RA.  

I hope to see many of you new players there