Jump to content
OldManMyke

ITC 2018 - 26-27th of May 2018 at Element Games, UK

Recommended Posts

Two Finnish teams this time. Though we might include people from countries which used to be a part of Finland such as Sweden (or Russia). We will take the crown, mark my words.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Math Mathonwy said:

Two Finnish teams this time. Though we might include people from countries which used to be a part of Finland such as Sweden (or Russia). We will take the crown, mark my words.

Two Spanish teams, one of them top players and then there is mine... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NoMoreMrNiceKai said:

Ticket bought for 2G1P

Be nice to see you guys again. Enjoyed our games back in May.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OldManMyke said:

Thanks all for the faith shown

This year's was my favourite ever event. We had a blast and couldn't wait to get tickets for next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The UKs top team from last year - the one and only YORKFAUX - have purchased a ticket and will be attending to defend their title.

Autographs and official YORKFAUX merchandise will be available at the venue.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MalifauxMartin said:

The UKs top team from last year - the one and only YORKFAUX - have purchased a ticket and will be attending to defend their title.

Autographs and official YORKFAUX merchandise will be available at the venue.

And the Squigs team that kicked your arses will be as happy to deface your merchandise as we were your title bid.  :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PanzerHarris said:

And the Squigs team that kicked your arses will be as happy to deface your merchandise as we were your title bid.  :D

Sadly, the player who took a beast crew in a Marcus mirror match isn't able to attend this time. No easy wins this time Harris!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/05/2017 at 2:07 PM, OldManMyke said:

Defending champions Team Trump Card have free entry so that means there is one ticket up for grabs (two if they aren't man enough to defend the title :) )

Guessing that is 2 overseas tickets Mike?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes! @OldManMyke we have a name for the Spain II (Gustavo Castro Usón) team, we are the "Sons of Lenny". I really hope you make a wondeful wooden spoon prize, since it seems that's our goal :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×