Jack daw's area of madness

Richard matthews

hello people,

I have been running Jack Daw for a while now and with all the movement shenanigans and curse potential he is my favourite, I just keep finding new and cool lists with him.

I have recently tried the following list

Jack Daw >

Writhing torment

Twist and Turn

3 curses

Jakuna Ubume >

The creeping Terror

Ama Na Zako

Lady Leiga

Ronin

Johan

Montressor  >

fearful whisper

Brick by brick

I have found another interesting way to play him (this may not be a new way to some but I'm not the quickest to discover new things), its all the terrain the only thing that I have had to  be careful with is ama na zako's terrain say all models where as jakuna says enemy so placement is key tried it with a drowned but ama na zako kept killing him, in my other lists I tend to have a good mix where as this has two focal models but with strategies like turf war I think it could really work.

please share your thoughts comments on this or on Jack Daw

I just recently started with Jack and he's rapidly becoming a favorite master. I haven't tried him much with toxic territory setups. I've been adding in some crossroad seven + a few of my favorites. My list from yesterday was (I think)

Jack - 3 curse, 2 upgrade

Johan - Bigger

Sue

Lust - Upgrade to increase auras

2 Dead outlaw

1 guilty

Nurse

The extra movement fixes so many of my favorite models and the curses are an excellent way to screw up someone's plans. 

• Like 1