A few questions after a game or two

Arli

I have a few questions after watching a game and playing a game.  

1.  On the card From The Aether:  You may discard a Tactics Token to choose a Breachling and Flip it to Glory.  Can this be done just once or if I have two tactics tokens and two (or 3)  Breachlings in play, can it be done multiple times?  

2.  When you are assigning damage to a unit, does the damage bleed over to another fire team in that unit?  Example:  My Warped hit a unit with 1 wound (model) left on the fire team.  I do enough damage to remove 2 models.  Do any extra wounds go to the rest of the unit?  We played that they do not.  

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Arli said:

1.  On the card From The Aether:  You may discard a Tactics Token to choose a Breachling and Flip it to Glory.  Can this be done just once or if I have two tactics tokens and two (or 3)  Breachlings in play, can it be done multiple times?  

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be that only one has the option to go to Glory right away (and that's how I've been playing it).

1 hour ago, Arli said:

2.  When you are assigning damage to a unit, does the damage bleed over to another fire team in that unit?  Example:  My Warped hit a unit with 1 wound (model) left on the fire team.  I do enough damage to remove 2 models.  Do any extra wounds go to the rest of the unit?  We played that they do not.  

You played it correctly then!  Each Fireteam is it's own separate wound pool and any excess damage to it does not spill over to others.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This answered my questions. Thank you.

طراحی سایت

On 5/22/2017 at 3:44 AM, retnab said:

I'm pretty sure it's meant to be that only one has the option to go to Glory right away (and that's how I've been playing it).

You played it correctly then!  Each Fireteam is it's own separate wound pool and any excess damage to it does not spill over to others.