i am about to buy my first crew but...

saxcloud

so I was about to start a dreamer crew... But can't find it in stores! So I am to come with backup plan....

I like also

pandora

lilith collodi titania as crew... So I came about these buy list:

Pandora box,insidious madness and iggy or teddy.

that's probably the best I came up.

lilith box,nephilim box, nekima

just I don't know where the upgrade rapid grow is, probably generalist upgrade deck one or two?

collodi just take models that other crew doesn't use, but maybe a list for starting him could use the collodi

Any of those combinations is good. Rapid Growth is in the Nephilim expansion box. It was put there because you can't do a Grow list without those models, so it's useless in the Lilith box. Nekima comes with her upgrade The True Mother which also helps a grow list by creating more Terror Tots.

First of all' sorry for the thousand post, my phone gets crazy yesterday. Then I have to complete my post with those two list: 

collody box brutal and arcane effigy, and stitched toghether. 

Or or I have thought about titania ( truly nice models) and came up by this buy list: 

titania box + Lilith box. So I can add barbaros for the behold my glory combo, and the terror tots as scheme runners.

thanks for the rapid grow upgrade, didn't notice it was in the nephilim! 

21 hours ago, saxcloud said:

First of all' sorry for the thousand post, my phone gets crazy yesterday. Then I have to complete my post with those two list: 

collody box brutal and arcane effigy, and stitched toghether. 

Or or I have thought about titania ( truly nice models) and came up by this buy list: 

titania box + Lilith box. So I can add barbaros for the behold my glory combo, and the terror tots as scheme runners.

thanks for the rapid grow upgrade, didn't notice it was in the nephilim! 

Lilith and Titania isn't a bad combination. As you already said, Lilith gives Titania Barbaros and Terror Tots, but Titania also gives Lilith the Autumn Knights (Liliths box is lacking strong minions) and Aeslin. It's a fun combination.

And i will have with titania+lilith a good basis for more lists.... Mmmmmmmh

i like the game itself, my competitivness is resumed in " I can get three games in a day with three different opponent than usual" . 

I like the dark, monster theme of neverborn, and in particular the "innocent menace" theme...

dreamer, Pandora, collodi fall there. I also like the "nightmare beauty wich will kill you" where Lilith and Titania falls. 

So if I can't get my dirty hand on dreamer plus lelu lilitu and stirched I will follow 

2. Titania and Lilith box

3. Pandora madness and ( better iggy or teddy?) 

4. Collodi stitched two or three effigies ( brutal and arcane first of all) . 

Collodi S last as it play with out of faction models more than anything. 

Still dream to get the dreamer ;)

I'd honestly rate Pandora. Insidious Madnesses and Teddy above Lilith and Titania, but that's because I adore Pandora.

I'm not overly sure how Lilith would go with Autumn Knights, but she's pretty crew agnostic and they're generally good , durable minions who can dish out hurt. I think with this combination you'll be lacking a true beater, however. You might want to see if you can squeeze Teddy or Nekima in with this.

• Like 1