Bayou Gator models - gremlin parts

Sir Andersen

Speaking as someone who's not all that interested in playing Gremlins, but could very well see himself using Bayou Gators once in a while for Zoraida:

How easy is it to have the gator models without the gremlin parts?

1 has an arm dangling out of its mouth, I'll just have to deal with that.

1 has a gremlin "jumping over" it. I'm assuming this is a separate part and easy enough to just leave out.

My real question is with the third, the one that's half through swallowing a gremlin. Is the gremlin here cast into the model, or is it a separate part that I could just leave off?

the arm dangling is moulded into the mouth

the jumping over is a separate part, you can leave it off (and a lot of people do because it's tiny!)

the third one comes with two heads, one with the gremlin moulded into its mouth and one with just an open mouth, no gremlin involved. I've used the gremlin-eating one and will use the spare as a swampy terrain piece maybe.

• Like 1

Thank you very much. This is a very helpful answer (and what I was hoping for).
Sounds like I can get decent use out of all 3 models. The gremlin parts are goffy and wacky and perfect for a gremlins crew, but it would look very off in a Neverborn crew, so I am happy with this.

Again, thank you.

11 minutes ago, Dogmantra said:

Well they might be appropriate if you often face gremlins and want to show your opponent your desired outcome of the game :P

True, but nobody in my (admittedly extremely shallow) current opponent pool plays gremlins, and while there is a tiny chance I might start them myself at some point (or more specifically pig-rancher-guy whose name escapes me and brewmaster) it would be after I flesh out my Neverborn more and then start 2 or 3 other factions first...

• 3 weeks later...