H: Nightmare LCB and Metal Dreamer Crew (US Based)

KrazyIvan

Looking to trade my metal dreamer crew, including Nightmare Lord Chompy Bits, for a well painted plastic version. I'm tired of the big bruiser beating up my plastics in my magnetic case. Crew will include:

Metal Dreamer
3x Metal Day Dreams
3x Metal Alps
1 Metal Coppelius

Will trade straight across for a well painted set of plastics of the same models. Each party pays shipping to the other (and you will be getting the bigger deal since Nightmare LCB weighs a ton).

Willing to work a deal for a NOS crew box plus $100.00 cash or other NOS models. Each party pays shipping to the other. Other models to include one of the following:

• Zipp Crew Box
  • Hamelin Crew Box
  • Sonnia Crew Box
  • So'mer Crew Box
  • Collette Crew Box

Willing to do cash only, but the price is $160.00. I will include all the cards usually in the box including 2017 errata for the Day Dreams. Buyer will pay shipping.

I might also consider a straight across trade for a full set of Watchmen minis for the Batman Miniatures game.

You will not doubt notice the inflation in cost for models+cash, or cash only. That's because I'm more interested in models than cash. A straight trade for a well painted plastic Dreamer crew takes first priority.

Prefer US trades, but might go international for a painted crew.

Pictures upon request.