Nellie Cochrane - Bringing Truthiness to Malifaux

Cadaverousbirth

Hi All,

I unleash upon you the juggernaut of information I have compiled about Nellie Cochrane and her Journalist friends here on Midwest Wargaming.  

Meant to be more of an overview rather than a complete guide, hopefully this article will help anyone looking to get into Nellie or to find out what the hell is even happening when you play against her. Feedback welcome, but be nice or I'll defame you in my next article for being mean *threatening keyboard motions*

I also included fun snippets about the Wave 5 playtest models, and will update any crazy changes that happen. They're left vague and small on purpose because nothing is currently final. None of the Guild or Merc models have much direct synergy with Nellie anyway so it's fine. Let me know what you think. :) 

• Like 5

Nice article.  The only thing I would add (and I may have missed it) is the emissarys potential for a brutal delivery with him.  Whether it is a lobotomy from grimwell, a rapid fire burst from sam, an executioner, or a el mayored fast bishop to the face, the emissary can really give your opponent a bad time.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Atoli said:

Amazing work Cadaverousbirth

Is there any chance for this kind summary for other Guild Masters? 

If the mood strikes ;) All the other masters have solid PMF entries so I won't rush anything out. I like to get a couple solid months of playtime with each master to feel things out before I feel confident enough to write about them. Soon...ish...

Problem with PMF is that info is a little bit outdated :)  nothing about Wave 3 i 4 in master section. It nice to have info about all possibilities  

Im looking forward for your next entry :)

1 hour ago, Cadaverousbirth said:

If the mood strikes ;) All the other masters have solid PMF entries so I won't rush anything out. I like to get a couple solid months of playtime with each master to feel things out before I feel confident enough to write about them. Soon...ish...

1 hour ago, Atoli said:

Problem with PMF is that info is a little bit outdated :)  nothing about Wave 3 i 4 in master section. It nice to have info about all possibilities  

I don`t think anyone knows all the possibilities. I think the beauty of the game is learning it and seeing what works for you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Atoli said:

I made a request to be allowed to write on the PMF wiki, so that we could at least start filling in the basics for wave 3/4.  Never got a response.