We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Aaron

New Malifaux bios on the website

Phinn   

And Neverborn Minions & Peons are represented by Iggy.

/target_Aaron's_Dreams
/crush

3 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Fine, crush a man's dreams.

You know that's what I'm here for.

But for realsies this is good, I know a lot of people who are sad there's no official source to get at least an overview of models and now there is!

Should we put spelling/Grammer errors here or use another venue? The only thing that jumped out at me so far is in the Apprentice Wesley section. It talks about how he "dawns" the robes of Brewmaster when the Brewmaster dies. The word should be "don". 

Looks great on desktop, less so on mobile where the pictures just get tiny and the text becomes a wall. Is this a custom site or are you using something template-y?

retnab   

This is a fantastic idea, 100% behind this! :D I've seen some small errors as well, such as it saying the Coryphee Duet full heals when its summoned in.

34 minutes ago, Phinn said:

/pause 1, /target Aaron's_Dreams
/crush

Fixed it for you. ;)

Ryle's pretty art. So there. :P

(Also appreciate the few delicate hints that the timeline was moved forward, as well as reasonably accurate discussion of when you'd actually hire each model. I salute whoever wrote these blurbs.)

2 hours ago, Phinn said:

And pretty art you have, mister Aaron.

Nekima... just WOW!
Nekima.png?format=500w

Great.

The Neverborn have learned to use human pants technology.

We're doomed!

necroon   
42 minutes ago, Lalochezia said:

Great.

The Neverborn have learned to use human pants technology.

We're doomed!

And now I cannot help but wonder which faction has the most pants in it. :huh: Maybe Guild? 

6 minutes ago, necroon said:

And now I cannot help but wonder which faction has the most pants in it. :huh: Maybe Guild? 

I think so. I simply cannot imagine any Guild master wearing a dress under any circumstances (except, perhaps, McMourning on the weekends). Pretty sure reporters were our first skirt-wearers.

Actually I am forced to take that back. Nurse Heartsbane wears a simple sensible shift. And thick hairy stockings. And sensible shoes.

necroon   
3 minutes ago, Gnomezilla said:

I think so. I simply cannot imagine any Guild master wearing a dress under any circumstances (except, perhaps, McMourning on the weekends). Pretty sure reporters were our first skirt-wearers.

I would rather like to think Lucius has a habit of not only dancing when nobody is watching but wearing whatever makes him feel pretty (or not wearing whatever doesn't - as the case may be).... Or makes her feel pretty - for all I know the entity known as Lucius can change their gender and does so often when off screen.

Someone should endeavor to count the (existing) sculpts in each faction that have pants (no double counting metal/Plastic variants but including alt and LEs). I would but I'm not sure I have the attention span for it. Maybe I'll try it anyways. 

-Loki-   
4 hours ago, Phinn said:

And pretty art you have, mister Aaron.

Nekima... just WOW!
Nekima.png?format=500w

Test print at Adepticon was pretty ace.

876621_sm-.JPG

esqulax   

Amazing, this is definitely something the game sorely needed. 

It actually put me off starting Malifaux for a long time, because I couldn't find any list with pictures of the models. 

Da Git   

@-Loki- Where are you getting these pretty piccies from?  is there a website that has them all?

I love this move, I really do.  It's great to have a list and place to point any new players to.  Good job to the powers that be!