We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Padraig

Playtest Files, Binh, & Thrace

Padraig   

So I have not been following these forums for a few weeks due to a general uptick in life requirements; but now that I'm back, where are the latest files?

Also, where are we on the stretch goal?  Have we made the special edition Thrace and Binh?

Thanks!

MuMantai   

The fieldtest is over, so the respective forum is no longer available. In the latest update on kickstarter they talked about 418.000, so no Thrace/Binh yet.

Padraig   

Thanks!  If the test is over, does anyone have the last pdf so I can see how the units ended up?  I would like to plan my last second add-ons based on what looks fun.

solkan   
15 hours ago, Padraig said:

Thanks!  If the test is over, does anyone have the last pdf so I can see how the units ended up?  I would like to plan my last second add-ons based on what looks fun.

From one of the updates (April 18)

The stat cards on the Wyrd website have been updated to their current playtesting rules. If you want to see how your units are shaping up but don't want to be in playtesting, this is a great time to go look. The core rules have not changed much, but I'm happy to answer any questions you have about how the core rules affect a card you're seeing.

If you go to pages like the Abyssinia page: https://www.wyrd-games.net/tos-abyssinia or the other factions listed on https://www.wyrd-games.net/the-other-side  those cards should be the information you're looking for.

It's possible that there could be more last minute tweaks to the cards, but that's true for the playtest versions, too.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.