NOT the UK nationals cancelled.

fanteegi

Righto boys and girls, I have paired up with my local henchman to organise an event for those of us that were unlucky enough not to get a ticket to @OldManMyke's UK nationals event.

Having spoken to Mike about the event he has given his blessing on my running of the event so here it is.

A 2 day event held at Wayland games in hockley.

As I have paired up with a henchman, there will be the usual guilders and mystery boxes as prize support. There should be some trophies and additional swag up for grabs.

Please register your interest and I will work hard to make this the second best event of the weekend!!

The event will take place on the 18th and 19th of November. Tickets are likely to be £20 and payment should be made to Troy.ashdown87@gmail.com Please make sure to I Claude your name and your faction in the notes section of the payment.

Tournament pack to follow.

Troy and Soner.

Edited by fanteegi
Update on description
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/07/2017 at 11:42 PM, Bzerk_Rampage said:

Any progress on this? Got to make a decision between this and a 40k tournie. Would like more details about the plan if there is any?

Heya bud, real life has been rather hectic of late so haven't had any time to speak with the local henchman.

I am trying to arrange a meeting with him for tomorrow. I hope to have plans up by the end of the week.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya bud. 

No real word as of yet as Soner (the henchman) has been busy too. 

I am happy to announce that I can start taking payments for this event as the date and availability is confirmed.

We will be holding a 5 round, 2 day "beginner" event. This will be held at Wayland games in Hockley and will start at approximately 10.30am on the saturday.

Please send payment via paypal to troy.ashdown87@gmail.com at a cost of £20. Please ensure you send your real name and faction in the notes of the payment.

8 hours ago, Richard matthews said:

alright bud,

is this just for beginners? is there an event on for those that couldn't get tickets for nationals that aren't beginners (not necessarily good players :) )

Players of all levels are encouraged to come along. All of the "good players" have tickets to the nationals so figured that it would mainly be the beginners and locals coming along

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...