Starting Pandora

Raresterror

Hello all,

I'm interested in trying out Pandora. I pick up some random Neverborn at a local gamestore swap meet. I got:

-Pandora box

-Hooded Rider

-Mysterious Emmisarry 

-Mr. Graves

-Lelu and Lilitu

-Changelings

-Insidious Madness

Any way I can make a halfway decent 50ss crew out of that? Thanks in advance.

Definitely. I'd suggest just trying a core of Pandora, Big Model (Rider/Emissary), Mr Graves, 2 Sorrows/Insidious Madnesses and add a model to try out that you think will be good for the schemes and strategies.

Pandora's two Limited Upgrades provide two different ways of playing her. The 'Brawldora' playstyle uses The Box Opens for survivability while she scoots around causing Wp duels and pinging models for damage through Misery effects. The Voices upgrade provides a more control-oriented playstyle, in which you paralyze enemy threats with Pandora and control enemy activations (through Incite etc) so that your big beater (Hooded Rider, Nekima, Teddy etc) can do its thing.

You've got a lot of stuff that Pandora likes. Both Sorrows and Insidious Madnesses make good Scheme Runners. Changelings can be summoned by the Emissary, who is great in a Brawldora crew (or in general, in my opinion) as it can copy Misery. Mr Graves gives mobility to Pandora and her crew, and can hit things when needed. Lilitu is great on her own thanks to her huge engagement range and Lure, and Lelu is okay paired with her. All I'd suggest is the Primordial Magic as it's a great totem, as well as the Generalist Upgrade decks for the Neverborn Upgrades.

Finally, there are loads of useful Pandora threads on the forum, I suggest having a dig around!

Well, you've got lots of very useful Pandora models in that 'random buying'. Anybody advised you what to pick?

Izzinatah have already given you best suggestions, so there's almost no job left for me.

Personally, I would leave Emissary at home for a while because it can be quite dangerous for your own models if you're not careful.
If your local player environment is dominated by hordes of cheap models (mine is) use Changelings.

Also, I recommand using Poltergeist from Pandora's starter box.