HI new players searches for Arsenal decks of Wave 1

malkavianprank

Hihi me and my friends just got the first impressions and playtest of Malifaux and i am kinda impressed so i want to dig deeper in the game and i think the best way to see the options the game has is about the Arsenal Decks so i wondered if they are out of Print and nowhere to be found .. Maybe you guys can help or sell me the Malifaux Arsenal Decks Wave 1 if you know where to get them or if you have some to spare ...

Have a nice day  

btw the security question which master does what for creating an account... wasnt easy for me after i played the game 2 times ;) 

Given the cost of the PDFs and how many you'll get, I'd just buy the big rulebook. It's got all of the cards in it to read, and you'll get the cards when you buy any miniatures you want to use.

Arsenal decks really were for those with metal collections so they didn't have to buy duplicate plastic miniatures just for the cards.

Yes, the M2E rulebook contains all the cards you would get in Arsenal deck 1 for every faction. 

Crossroads contains everything you would find if you bought all 7 Arsenal deck 2.

There are a few models in Shifting loyalties and Ripples of fate that don't appear in any arsenal deck, you will onyl get their rule if you buy them or buy the models. Its about 16 models per faction including 1 master split across the 2 books