Inexperienced player, new to vassal, looking for semi regular games

Kyris

So, unfortunately due to my constantly changing school schedule I don't get to play malifaux all that often; So with that I'm mind I'm hoping to find some people to play on Vassal with, preferably people who're cool with me still learning masters and getting used to the setting. I feel like I've been here forever but I've only got a few games in due to that pesky schedule(one day...one day I'll be able to play in person again..)

I also have...zero experience with Vassal. I have it downloaded, and I've been fiddling around with it but I've never played anything with it before, at all.

That said, I'm mostly only free weekends, saturdays and sundays. preferably around 3-6ish saturday or 3-5ish sunday. But at the same time I'm cool with playing it a bit more of a casual and "hey, you free for a game tonight?" kinda vibe.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We have a facebook group for those who like to get regular games in. It started out as a Thursday night thing but has expanded to any night. We also run semi-regular tournaments (with one about to start on Monday 28th). So if you're interested head over to the page https://www.facebook.com/groups/637935226371375/?ref=bookmarks

The more the merrier.

• 2 weeks later...