Who do you bring with Von Schill?

Davos

Since I started playing Malifaux, my main master has been Von Schill (master I learned with).  I'm wanting some more ideas for crew lists with him.  My standard list I'm currently running is something like:

1) Von Schill +Oathkeeper & Shirt Comes Off 2) Hannah + I Pay Better 3) Strongarm Suit + Oathkeeper 4) Freikorps Trapper 5) Sue + Return Fire. 6) Freikorps Librarian.  After that, I play mostly to the Schemes and Strat, with Freikorpsmann, Johan, and/or Steam Trunk, swapping models out as needed.

What do people normally bring with Von Schill?  What are your "auto includes" and then what do you bring to address the various Schemes and Strats?  

Alyce because she can summon 1 abom per turn with schill.
Aboms because of card cycling through hitting an armored steam trunk.
Obedient wretch because schill finishing the cur himself a rat each turn to make the entire crew horror-immune is funny :)
Hodgepodge because whats better than a naked schill? a schill that tries to get naked every turn.
A&D because A&D is Love, A&D Life. A&D doest need no synergy to do what A&D likes to do.

I like survivalist on Schill.  It just feels thematic - why make his crew hard to kill when he isn't?

Overall your crew list is fine, but at 6 activations you may struggle.  I'd consider the steam trunk.  Johan and convict gunslinger are good too.  Void wretches are reasonable cheap scheme runners, although winged plagues are arguably better.