Back in the Saddle

Joel

10 hours ago, 4thstringer said:

I'm the same way.  I hate his theming.   I like Indiana Jones too much to accept such poor copies.

each to there own - McCabe is one of my favourite masters and one I never tire of playing.  Good thing about this game is that there is always something that a gamer can get their metaphorical teeth into.

53 minutes ago, 4thstringer said:

That would require me to not be piss poor at assembly.  I struggle with easier models, and I've heard that box set even comes with a warning label.  I might one day figure out a proxy I like for it.

It has a lot of pieces, but it wasn't the most annoying box I have ever assembled. At least the pieces fit together well.

• 2 weeks later...

Great thread, thanks for sharing your experiences. I am just looking to start playing McCabe more frequently so it is really intriguing (and enlightening) to see others uses and experiences with him but also varying crews.

I was thinking of going along similar lines with Dade and a host of dogs. But I am going to see how much work I can get out of some of the other models. Interesting to see the Judge being used, any reason particular you are taking him?

Thanks in advance