Ways to draw/shuffle cards in Gremlins?

Folomo

I am interested in having a summary of all the in-faction ways we can draw or shuffle cards with Gremlins. The ones I know so far are:

Masters:

Mah: With a tome on chores, draw 1 card when a friendly Gremlin is killed.

Somer: Draw 2 cards when a gremlin is killed within 6" of Somer.

Zoraida: Bewitched Condition on enemy model. Draw 2 cards whenever the target declares a Walk, Charge, or Attack Action.

Upgrades:

Bouty  (Mah, Trixie): friendly Gremlins gain a Crow trigger, draw 1 card when they kill a model.

Clobberin' Stick ( Ulix ): 1 AP, draw 1 card.

Conflux of Bushwhacking (lucky emmisary ): 0 AP, draw cards when killing or sacrificing enemy models.

Conflux of Explosive Force (lucky emmisary ): 0 AP, draw 2 cards and place 2 cards on top of the deck.

Conflux of Fate (Zoraida): 0 AP, discard a card to look at top 4 cards of your deck, draw 1 and put the others back on top or bottom of your deck.

Crystal Ball (Zoraida): Draw a card at the beginning of Zoraida activation.

Do Over (any): Discard this upgrade at the start of the activation and draw 2 cards.

Lucky Conflux (lucky emissary): 0 AP, cycle cards (how many?) for 1 Soulstone.

Rambling Diatribe (Zipp): Discard all cards of one suit and draw replacements.

Treasure Map (Sky pirate): cycle a card when friendly model within 10" discards an enemy Scheme Marker.

Totems:

Lovely Assistant: Requires an 8. Look at top 4 cards and rearrange them.

Old cranky: 0 AP, discard 1 card and draw 1.

Henchmen:

First Mate: draw 1 card when an enemy Scheme Marker is discarded within 8".

Mctaviah: 0AP, with a tome and discarding a marker nearby, draw a card.

Sammy: Draw 1 card and discard 1 when another model within 6" draws a card. Once per turn.

Enforcers/Minions:

Merris: 1 AP,  draw 2 cards and then place 3 cards on top of your deck.

Banjonista: Draw 1 cards when a friendly non-pig model is killed within 6".

Other:

SS: Draw 2 cards and discard 2 for 1 SS.

Bayou Two Card (Somer, Sammy, Bayou Gremlin, Slop Hauler, Rooster Rider, Mechanized Porkchop): Cheat Fate with the top card of the Deck.

Mercs:

Anna Lovelace: draw 1 card and discard 1 card at the start of the turn.

Hannah: 1 extra card in hand.

Sue:ake 1 damage at the end of his activation, draw 1 card.

Big Jake: 0 AP, take 2 damage and look at the top two cards then either put em back or discard them.

Lust's: Df trigger gives 1 card on a tome after resolving. Attacking with a tome lets her rearrange the top 3 cards of the target's deck (including your own).

Friekorps Librarian: can draw 1 card with a tome on their attack.

Ronin: 0 AP, sacrifice the model for 2 cards.

Any other way to draw cards I am missing?

• Like 3

You've got most of them I think. McTavish can draw off his (0) Gator Snack if he flips or cheats a tome.

Also Zoraida's conflux (Conflux of Fate) adds a (0) that's discard a card to look at top 4 cards of your deck, you draw one and put the others back on top or bottom of your deck.

• Like 1

If you want more mercs, Sue can take 1 damage at the end of his activation for a card. Big Jake can (0) to take 2 damage and look at the top two cards then either put em back or discard them. Lust's Df trigger gives her a card on a tome after resolving (and her tome trigger on her melee lets you rearrange the top 3 cards of the target's deck after damaging, including your own). Friekorps Librarian can draw a card with Surge if they get an extra tome on their attack. Ronin have the (0) Seppeku to sacrifice themselves for 2 stones or 2 cards. I think that's it but I might have missed one.

• Like 1

I might just be interpreting how you have the list set up incorrectly, but you have "Treasure Map (First Mate)..."  Which makes it seem like Treasure Map is a First Mate upgrade, but it isn't.  It's an upgrade for any Sky Pirate.  Also, I don't remember the name of the ability, but First Mate has a built in ability that does essentially the same thing as Treasure Map (just without the benefit based on the suit).  So having Treasure Map on First Mate essentially allows you to double dip from one scheme marker.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dogmantra said:

If you want more mercs, Sue can take 1 damage at the end of his activation for a card. Big Jake can (0) to take 2 damage and look at the top two cards then either put em back or discard them. Lust's Df trigger gives her a card on a tome after resolving (and her tome trigger on her melee lets you rearrange the top 3 cards of the target's deck after damaging, including your own). Friekorps Librarian can draw a card with Surge if they get an extra tome on their attack. Ronin have the (0) Seppeku to sacrifice themselves for 2 stones or 2 cards. I think that's it but I might have missed one.

Anna Lovelace also gives an extra hand card.

44 minutes ago, Nikodemus said:

Way you say it sounds like 'draw a card'. Anna has Rush of Magic, correct? So it's draw+discard, not just draw. Better hand but still only a six card hand. Nasty merc all the same.

Ah, yeah, you are correct! I don't own her yet and was going by memory but she indeed has Rush of Magic and not Arcane Reservoir. Still, that probably counts for the topic.

• Like 1