Must have upgrades?

MetaphoricDragn

So I just starting assembling Tara as I start my decent into madness Outcasts.  But as I'm new to Outcasts and  it occurs to me I do not have all the general upgrades for them like I was able to get for arcanists and neverborn before.  What are the must have generic upgrades for outcasts and where are they located for sale?

Thanks

In my Tara crew I actually don't really take any generic upgrades. But I think important outcast upgrades would be, Oathkeeper (fast), Bigger They Are (more damage to people with upgrades), Return Fire (on things like Sue and Convict Gunslinger). You should be okay for now though. There is nothing that is mindblowing like Dirty Cheater, Recall Training, or some of the Neverborn ones. 

I'll second Scout the Field on Nothing Beast.

There's a recurring theme of fielding multiple mercs with I pay Better (or just a Killjoy bomb) on Tara.

There's also Survivalist, but it's for people like Hamelin and Jack Daw.

Oath Keeper and Bigger They Are go really well on most models.

Return Fire is really good on Sue, not too useful on most others.

I think these six are the most taken.

17 hours ago, Seadhna said:

Return Fire is really good on Sue, not too useful on most others.

I agree completely, Return Fire on Sue is great.  As long as the incoming attack is within range (which is 12) you get the response attack.  Great utility added to an already high value model, and makes people second guess if they really want to attack him.