What Would You Do?

Greenterror88

Bored at work and wondering how other Guild players would handle this game against Outcasts....

Guard the Stash

claim jump, accusation, entourage, dig their graves, search the ruins 

I'll be taking this crew with Entourage on Perdita and either Dig or Search the Ruins which the Sergeant can help with by kicking around scheme markers

50 SS Guild Crew
Perdita Ortega + 4 Pool
 - Trick Shooting (2)
Enslaved Nephilim (3)
Francisco Ortega (8)
 - Wade In (1)
Peacekeeper (11)
Abuela Ortega (7)
 - Hair Trigger (1)
Guard Sergant (6)
Witchling Stalker (5)
Brutal Effigy (4)

(exported from CrewFaux)

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Greenterror88 said:

I actually have never taken accusation.  Maybe I'll give it a try.  Any tips for someone who has never played with it or even had someone else take it against me? 

Definitely give it a try but I can tell you that it won't be great with this crew. You'll want to kill stuff, especially if you go for Dig, and definitely for Guard the Stash. Accusation is the scheme to play when you don't need to eliminate enemy models, such as a Headhunter game against Kirai. Also the point on Hamelin stands, Nihilist will limit your options. Luckily there isn't another scheme he is just immune to so it isn't so bad in this pool.

Dig would be nice with the Sergeant kicking those markers out. Get one in range and let Perdita shoot them down while denying a Stash holding model at the same time. Depending on board set up the Sergeant can just do Claim Jump on his own as well. Probably won't work if your opponent has seen that trick before but worth considering if you can hide him/her on the midline. Search the Ruins would also be easy if you can dominate the middle with Perdita and the Sergeant comes up from behind to put those markers where they need to be.

A lot of this would determine on the board set up but I think your crew is well built to handle this pool, minus Accusation :) 

Adding to that,  I really like dig in guard the stash because it's easy to know where they will be,  So as long as you are placing models near the stash markers,  they will have a hard time.

I would recommend dropping hair trigger in guard the stash.   Cover is so easy to come by in gts I find myself wanting to focus and shoot with her. 

4 hours ago, Greenterror88 said:

I actually have never taken accusation.  Maybe I'll give it a try.  Any tips for someone who has never played with it or even had someone else take it against me? 

Make sure the opponent can't puah out easily.Accuse an expensive model with a cheap model. Profit. Your crew might not be the best for it but around here most people shove half their crew down my throat so targets areusually plentiful. Companion can also mean you get to do it on two models at the same time, effigy intoFrancisco for instance. I quite like him for condition schemes because of companion and finesse.

What purpose does the Witchling Stalker serve, besides from pushing Abuela around?

Isn't it dangerous to keep the Stalker around Abuela, I mean, he might explode?

Do you think you'll need the stalkers condition removal or burning? :)

4 hours ago, Tris said:

What purpose does the Witchling Stalker serve, besides from pushing Abuela around?

Isn't it dangerous to keep the Stalker around Abuela, I mean, he might explode?

Do you think you'll need the stalkers condition removal or burning? :)

The push is within 3 inches and the burny death is within 1 or 2 so it should be safe. I'm guessing condition removal could be nice against some outcasts like Hamelin.