Yamaziko with Asami

Somnicide

Anyone run this combo yet? I tried it out for the first time the other day and while I underestimated my opponents shooting and lost her to an oathkeeper Parker activation I think there might be some interesting application of jorogumo (both hired and summoned with 2+ flicker). Anyway has anyone tried it out yet?

I tried this in my first Asami list. The idea was to create a somewhat safe bubble for Asami and her newly summoned yokai with Braced Yari. I had both Yamaziko and Tannen to make it troublesome to go into my bubble, while Tannen could also make Asami's summoning slightly easier. The idea was to set the bubble up a bit back from the centerline while continually summoning things within 4" of Asami, so that they could then charge out and do their thing.

Unfortunately, this didn't work very well. First of all most opponents will have some sort of ranged threat, which the bubble had no protection against. It was also too resource intensive to keep summoning every turn. Asami is, in my opinion, much better as a highly mobile master with the ability summon things once in a while to either tie up key enemies or get surprise scheme markers down via the aura on Heavenly Design.

I would suggest against making Asami even more card intensive. The 8+'s would be much better used for her TN 12's, summoning Yokai(+) or just cheating in attacks and the one resource the other ability asks is masks. Just doesn't really seem to accomplish much for what it asks. And any chance I get to leave Yamaziko behind I call a win, so.