Perdita hate frame for murder

Fazza92

Hi all,I'm a Guild player by only a month.

I start with Perdita and now I've bought Hoffman.

In this time I'm focused to play Perdita,I love her story and her model.

I hear ever that Perdita is the easiest master to play...but I'm finding her very hard to play(I'm Arcanist at first,especially a fan o DuBois)...

I find very hard to play frame for murder ,when people use big models as the sucker(Rail Golem,Riders,emissary ecc);

Usually with Arcanist I want to kill that big menace with minion,very easiest with Colette,IronSides and Especially Kaeris.

But I've only Francisco and her sister like heavy beater ,and other models make scheme....For example yesterday and Tuesday I play against a Rail golem sucker and the 10 thunder rider sucker,and for kill it without Francisco or Perdita I spend the Acrivations of lot of models,3/4 important model for give my opponent 2 points and not 3....

So I ask you,is better loser time and spend the activations of Perdita for make obey(spending soulstone) killing the sucker with minion,or shoot directly to sucker and use minions immediately to do schemes?

There has been other discussion about this on here, and a large part of the conclusion has been taht Sonnia and Dita aren't as easy or as good as they used to be.  A big part of that (but not the only part) is FFM.  It will require more care, or deciding that it is ok to spot your opponent 3 points (which is honestly what I usually end up doing.

3 hours ago, Fazza92 said:

So I ask you,is better loser time and spend the activations of Perdita for make obey(spending soulstone) killing the sucker with minion,or shoot directly to sucker and use minions immediately to do schemes?

The best way to get around FFM with Perdita is to use obey on a opponents model and use that to finish off the "sucker", or have the "sucker" move through hazardous terrain to finish it off.

Other options include using models with either Poison, Burning or other damage dealing conditions.

Last you can always kill it with an enforcer (like Papa Loco) and go for "even split" on FFM and win on the other Strategies and Schemes in the pool.

• Like 1

You could bring one or two Performers (Arcanist Mercenary), they have poison build-in on their attacks and they can also use Seduction to make opponent have negative flips on Df/Wp if you want to go for the Obey option.

Other good options are Guild Lawyers, Witchlings, Witchling Handlers and Field Reporters.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fazza92 said:

Yeah,I've thinked to cast obey an enemy model....

but I need a Soulstone,I need a good card

in hand and a good card to attack(and probably a good flip to damage...

Or a brutal emissary...that I'havent 

You should not need a good card for damage, use a model where you know minimumdamage will kill it. Perdita has good control on her damage so bring them down to a number of wounds where you know a single attack will kill them. Bring the emmissary so Perdita always has a mask on her obeys and now you won't need so spectacular cards anymore.

1 minute ago, Torsul said:

Explosive Demise is a ability and thous the kill is tied to the model having it on their card. So killing Frame for Murder targets with exploding Stalkers will get your opponent 2 points. Doesn't even matter who kills the Stalker. 

Sorry, that was my point, you get the kill done with a minion, rater than Master/henchman that took the action. But it probbaly should have been spelled out for people that didn't realise. 

1 hour ago, Adran said:

Witchling stalkers are very good minions for gettign round frame for murder. They hit fairly hard, add conditions, and as a last resort (or you know, all the time) you can kill the stalker and have them explode to kill the target. 

Yes this is a Good Idea,put burning with them possibly and then Perdita can shoot and kill it if the sucker remain with 2 wd

3 hours ago, trikk said:

My best counter to FFM is:

Don`t care about FFM. If its a Rail Golem its 3:0 for them but its 50 vs 40 SS for you :D

I think that is also a good idea...

Searching to avoid my opponent to take 3 points,the Rail golem has do 4 wd to Francisco and kill an Hunter...At the end of the play I Won only by a point;But if Perdita shoot him the first turn ignoring cover/armor...probably With the Hunter and a full Francisco (and Perdita free to shoot the right target without cast obey)....maybe I can win by severes point..

On 4/21/2017 at 6:58 PM, Torsul said:

Explosive Demise is a ability and thous the kill is tied to the model having it on their card. So killing Frame for Murder targets with exploding Stalkers will get your opponent 2 points. Doesn't even matter who kills the Stalker. 

Unless it's the Burning that actually kills them.