Through The breach Sellers in Ohio?

So been to like 3 hobby shop stores none of them sell TTB hell the store that sells malifaux told me "Nobody likes it so we dropped it." Really? Does no one in Ohio like this game? I asked several times (not at once) in my malifaux group bout it and everybody says same thing. "No one cares or has time to concern themselves with it." But everybody will focus on malifaux... I like malifaux has two crews but I'm not very good at it and have bad anxiety so I'd rather focus on TTB. Now does the Wyrd employees have permission to tell me of any stores in Ohio that actively buys TTB? Cuz it seems no one in the whole stinking state cares...

I see you are in Central OH. I know the guys in Findlay play occasionally and would assume they picked up their gear from Post Board games. They don't stock much and order almost everything in for that group. I know my local store here in Toledo has some TTB stuff, but mostly are focused on Malifaux. If you are interested in getting into it, you may want to head to Origins this year as Wyrd is running learn to play events every day. I know I will be checking it out to see the new rules.

Good Luck!

Head on up to Cleveland and visit the Warzone Matrix. I know they have them (and a lot of other stuff to boot). It isn't a pretty store but if you are looking for something it is likely he will have it (even if it has been out of print for like 30 years). Let me know if you need the address or contact info. If you head up on a Friday night there is a good chance you'll see me up there as well.

• Like 1