April 10th - Easter Sale

Lucidicide

10 hours ago, Da Git said:

I'd love all the Guilders models to go Limited Sales stores... for those of us that don't have communities it's super hard to get them for a somewhat reasonable price...  $5/Guilder seems about right to me.

$5-$10us seems to be the going rate in trades.

11 hours ago, -Loki- said:

$5-$10us seems to be the going rate in trades.

Yes, but I find the fact you have to go through all these hoops ridiculous.

There are those that don't have communities or henchmen (or in my case anyone nearby and miniature games being basically non-existent in japan). 

I wouldn't have thought it unreasonable to have the guilder models for sale during the limited sales. That way, those whom are lucky enough to be able to get the guilders can still get them for free and those who can't still have an option to purchase them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Da Git said:

I wouldn't have thought it unreasonable to have the guilder models for sale during the limited sales. That way, those whom are lucky enough to be able to get the guilders can still get them for free and those who can't still have an option to purchase them. 

@Da Git IMHO that seems like a happy medium...those with guilders reap a reward and those without gain access with dollars...maybe for Gencon or Black Friday ? End of the day it's only a couple of models excluded and we no longer need  to order five zillion dollars worth of models to get at the vast majority of limited  editions

2 hours ago, Da Git said:

Yes, but I find the fact you have to go through all these hoops ridiculous.

There are those that don't have communities or henchmen (or in my case anyone nearby and miniature games being basically non-existent in japan). 

Yeah, I'm not trying to say it shouldn't be addressed. My group has a henchman that doesn't seem to use official prize packs, so I've got a hard time getting guilders as well. Just saying it isn't expensive, but yeah that doesn't make it any easier tog et them.

1 hour ago, -Loki- said:

Yeah, I'm not trying to say it shouldn't be addressed. My group has a henchman that doesn't seem to use official prize packs, so I've got a hard time getting guilders as well. Just saying it isn't expensive, but yeah that doesn't make it any easier tog et them.

There is no reason not to use official prize packs.

51 minutes ago, asrian said:

At work and the webstore is blocked by my network. :( Hoping the Titania (my only real thing I wanted) will be available in future sales.

There's a chance she won't be sold out by then. I was just being paranoid and bought her as quickly as I could. As of right now the only thing that looks to be sold out is the voodoo dolls they were offering for free with one of their new posters; although Miss Fire seems to be having issues with not having a way to add her to your cart.