Welcome to Wyrd Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Loftybloke

Nightmare Crews Backstories

7 posts in this topic

Hi all

While I;m waiting for Rollins Black and friends to arrive in the post, I was wondering if the nightmare alternate masters have their own stories somewhere? At a guess, the Chronicles e-zine, but does anyone know which one for the Wild Ones crew specifically please?

I think the only ones that have definitive stories in chronicals are Mr. Dark and Dr. Dufresne.

8 minutes ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

I think the only ones that have definitive stories in chronicals are Mr. Dark and Dr. Dufresne.

Don't you mean Mr Cooper?  

Cheers, I really enjoyed the Dufresne story, especially as I was painting Barbaros at the time. Will hold out for more nightmare characters in the future then :)

Drufesene doesn't have a chronicles story (someone said she appears in a TtB product though). The story from Chronicles 12 that feature Barbaros and Bishop uses the same art for a character called Imogene Wyatt.

1 person likes this

I think Dufresne is in the Defense of Innocence penny dreadful.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Bengt said:

Drufesene doesn't have a chronicles story (someone said she appears in a TtB product though). The story from Chronicles 12 that feature Barbaros and Bishop uses the same art for a character called Imogene Wyatt.

Huh. The image at the start of the story is that of the Dufresne art, which is probably where I made the association from. My bad