We're currently updating the site and a few things may run slow or not as expected at the moment. Give us a day or two to get everything sorted out and changed up if you would.

One of the new things you'll see about are the 'sticky notes' which you will occasionally see from the site Admins if something important shows up or is newsworthy, or if you happen to be in one of our many beta testing groups giving you an additional heads up when something new needs to be looked at or sorted.

You can send these amongst yourselves as well if you wish, just don't abuse it. 

Thanks for your patience!

Nathan Caroland Nathan Caroland
Sign in to follow this  
Duck21

Really stupid question regarding April promotion.

Duck21   

When entering the War Wabbit promotion I forgot to crop the receipt and cent them a huge file over 4 meg. Now I'm worried this might effect the claim somehow. There's normally a limit on file size. Any advice? 

solkan   

If you posted an image that's too big, you should have gotten an error message instead of the usual success message.

For what it's worth, 4MB isn't a particularly large image file.  Checking back through my messages, I've submitted 2MB images without problems.

Kimberly   
On 4/9/2017 at 4:28 PM, Duck21 said:

When entering the War Wabbit promotion I forgot to crop the receipt and cent them a huge file over 4 meg. Now I'm worried this might effect the claim somehow. There's normally a limit on file size. Any advice? 

I checked and your image is there, so you're good. :)

Mr. Jes   

Sorry for ressing this post and going a bit OT, any news on when the war wabbit will be shipped? is there a tracking option?

17 minutes ago, Mr. Jes said:

Sorry for ressing this post and going a bit OT, any news on when the war wabbit will be shipped? is there a tracking option?

There never is a tracking option for the FLGS promo models. The wabbits are a little bit later than usual in the promo timeline though--the typical response is that they begin shipping out FLGS promos on the third week of the following month (i.e., this time last year some people already had their April promo figure in hand). I haven't yet seen anyone report receiving theirs on the Facebook group. I have seen one or two wabbits for sale on the Facebook sales group, where there were zero for a long stretch of time before.

solkan   

I received my rabbit about a week or so ago (early enough that I was surprised), but my brother was still waiting for his the last I checked.  So we should still be in the "Soon" to "any day now" window. :)

Kimberly   

Heya! I processed all April LGS promotion orders and got them ready for shipment the week of May 8th, 2017 (The day after the deadline) and they were shipped out on May 16th, 2017. 

Thanks to everyone who participated for their support! <3

On 30/5/2017 at 5:58 PM, Kimberly said:

Heya! I processed all April LGS promotion orders and got them ready for shipment the week of May 8th, 2017 (The day after the deadline) and they were shipped out on May 16th, 2017. 

Thanks to everyone who participated for their support! <3

@Kimberly do you know if I was considered for the promotion? I have not received anything yet. Shipments to Chile (where I live) may sometimes take more than two months, but I was wondering if there was any issue with my submission. If not, I'll just wait patiently :)