Really stupid question regarding April promotion.

On 4/9/2017 at 4:28 PM, Duck21 said:

When entering the War Wabbit promotion I forgot to crop the receipt and cent them a huge file over 4 meg. Now I'm worried this might effect the claim somehow. There's normally a limit on file size. Any advice? 

I checked and your image is there, so you're good. :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Mr. Jes said:

Sorry for ressing this post and going a bit OT, any news on when the war wabbit will be shipped? is there a tracking option?

There never is a tracking option for the FLGS promo models. The wabbits are a little bit later than usual in the promo timeline though--the typical response is that they begin shipping out FLGS promos on the third week of the following month (i.e., this time last year some people already had their April promo figure in hand). I haven't yet seen anyone report receiving theirs on the Facebook group. I have seen one or two wabbits for sale on the Facebook sales group, where there were zero for a long stretch of time before.

Heya! I processed all April LGS promotion orders and got them ready for shipment the week of May 8th, 2017 (The day after the deadline) and they were shipped out on May 16th, 2017. 

Thanks to everyone who participated for their support! <3

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 30/5/2017 at 5:58 PM, Kimberly said:

Heya! I processed all April LGS promotion orders and got them ready for shipment the week of May 8th, 2017 (The day after the deadline) and they were shipped out on May 16th, 2017. 

Thanks to everyone who participated for their support! <3

@Kimberly do you know if I was considered for the promotion? I have not received anything yet. Shipments to Chile (where I live) may sometimes take more than two months, but I was wondering if there was any issue with my submission. If not, I'll just wait patiently :)