Sunday 4 June - No Faux King Clue, Warzone Northampton. 3 Rounds, 50SS

PanzerHarris

Aloha!

I'm very pleased to announce the next Warzone Northampton event, No Faux King Clue, will run on Sunday 4th June at the shop in Northampton.

Warzone Northampton
Gold Street Mews
Gold Street
Northampton
NN1 1RA

Recommended parking is in the St Peters Square car park, off St Peters Way and Horse Market. It's free all day on Sundays and a very short walk away - head to the top of the car park and there's a street just to the right of Argos that brings you onto Gold Street. Turn left, Gold Street Mews is a few yards down the street on your left.

There will be 3 rounds at 50SS, starting at 10am. We will be playing;
- Turf War, Corner deployment
- Collect the Bounty, Flank deployment
- Squatters Rights, Standard deployment

There will be 28 tickets for sale, at £10 each. To buy your ticket go through this link (or cut and paste it); http://paypal.me/panzerharris/10 

Lunch isn't included but we're right in Northampton town centre, so there's pretty much everything you can think of and it's very close by.

You can play either standard fixed faction, or Trinity.

To play Trinity, you declare 3 Masters at the start of the event. These Masters can be from any combination of factions. Dual Masters must choose a faction. For example, you could have Collodi, Som'er Teeth, and McCabe (10 Thunders), or Lilith, McMourning (Guild), and McMourning (Ressers). At the declare faction stage of each game, you have to declare your 3 Masters but not which one you plan to use.

The painting competition will be best single Malifaux miniature. You can do what you like in terms of scenic bases, display boards, conversions and so on - let your imagination run riot! 

We will be laying on the usual spread of prizes;
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd gaming
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd painting
- Best Sports
- Best Loser (last place!)
- Best in Faction awards

Any question, please feel free to ask. And hopefully, see you on the 4th!

• Like 1

Entrants List

1. Matt Ledgerwood 
2. Joel Henry
3. Ben Halford
4. Chris Donaldson
5. Adam Hutchinson
6. Richard Matthews
7. Rich Bream
8. Mike Jenkins
9. Troy Ashdown
10. Marcus Rose 
11. Ross Baker
12. Mike Marshall 
13. Rory Carter 
14. Matt Spooner 
15. Tom Skitt
16. Scott Peden
17. Johnny Donaldson 
18. Tom Martin
19. AJ Barr 
20. Tobias Dracup 
21. Josh Leak 
22. Graham Bursnell
23. Tim Britton 
24. Lukasz Rozanski 
25. George Hollingdale
26. Stuart Snares 
27. Craig Woods 
28. Karl McConnell 

Reserves

1. Alex Hill
2. James Doxey
3. Jamie Varney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reserve list updated - thanks guys! 

Have placed the order for the trophies. Big red gems for the gaming podium, big green gems for painting podium, a big blue gem for best sports, and some cool little trophies for best in faction and best loser. Couple that with the huge pile of mystery boxes in the raffle, looks like a good day for shiny!

Can I just add, if you know you're not going to be able to make it, can you please let me know so I can pass your ticket on? As long as I've got a reserve, you'll get your money back.