50ss Gaining Grounds Tournament at Geek Out Games (Central, SC)

Sketch201

This is going to be a 3 round, 50ss Gaining Grounds 2017 Tournament. It will be using a 125ss pool of models and upgrades, with up to 3 Masters in the pool, that you use to build your crews each round. For summoning, you MUST have access in your hiring pool to at least one of the model that you wish to summon, but may then summon any number of them during the game (example: Ramos must have at least one Steam Arachnid in his pool, but then may summon any number of them during the game.)

There is no painting requirement, though it is strongly encouraged to play with painted crews.

I will have full prize support from Wyrd, with models, Guilders, and winners certificates. Depending on how many players I get will depend on what models I will have for prizes. I will also have extra prizes for Best Painted and Best Sport.

There will be a $5 entry fee, that will all be going towards store credit for the winners.

Hope to see you all there!