Bournemouth Malifaux 27th May 2017

Doctor Dave

Being on my doorstep I would love some more details.

Regarding being ranked, as long as the event makes 8 people (which should be easy) and you aren't running some rule changing format all you have to do is submit them to the rankings.
While I'm mentioning that, if you don't know already check out bag-o-tools.com for an easy system to run the event on, set up by the Malifaux Rankings boys.

But yeah, deets please.
50ss, 3 rounds, cool.
Cost, amount of spaces?

• Like 2

Sorry it's taken me a little while to get back to people, I have been rather rubbish and forgot to turn on notifications of replies.

Ok, so this will be a 16 Player 50SS fixed Faction tournament (If there is enough interest we have capacity to increase the numbers potentially). We will be using the Gaining Grounds 2017 Strategy Rotation, with schemes announced before each round.  Tickets are £10,  available from http://lvlupgaming.co.uk/?s=May-Lifaux+Ticket+27%2F05%2F2017&post_type=product
Approximate timings will be
Registration - 10.30
Round 1 - 11am-1pm
Lunch 1-1.30pm
Round 2 1.30-3.30pm
Round 3 3.45-5.45pm
Tea and Medals 6pm

We will have prizes for 1st-4th Place, Plus Best Painted (Judged by vote on the day), Best Sportsman (Player Judged) and a free door raffle.
Prize Pool includes Wyrd Tournament Pack, and Store Credit to the Value of £120 (Divided amongst the prizes)

For best painted, during lunch we will ask that a 50SS game legal crew from the faction you are playing be displayed for the players and staff to vote on.

We are aiming for this tournament to be played fully painted. If there are very specific circumstances where this is going to be difficult for you (New Players in their first tournament in particular) then please feel free to discuss it with me (Dave) as we may be able to make some allowances and or help out.

Anything else, please feel free to get in touch.

• Like 1